Friday 15 June 2012

Hello

Hello to anyone who fancies reading my daily life stories.

As you probably dont know me, I shall introduce myself.

Im Libby, 25 years old and currently living in Norfolk. I like playing neopets, but get bored of it quite easily. Infact, I get bored of everything very easily. (Im actually bored of this blog already, and Ive not even posted anything)

I am a vegetarian and have been since I was 5. Its probably the only thing Im good at and have never got bored of.

I like to do nail art and have another blog - www.nailmelibby.blogspot.com where I upload my random designs, so feel free to check that out.

I was also diagnosed with Crohns Disease afew months back, so Im still learning all about that.

This blog will be my place to rant and rave about my life and the crazy world we all live in.

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment