Friday 29 June 2012

Playing the waiting game.

Ive been constantly worrying about my blood test results - Will my B12 be high enough so I dont need injections? I hate having my blood taken and I hate injections. The thought of them scares me normally, so thinking that I might need to have injections for the rest of my life is frightening.

I phoned the doctors to see if my results had come back, but apperentley they wont receive them as only my consultant will get them? Strange. Anyway, I phone up my consultants secretary and she cant tell me the results and says I need to wait for him to write to me. WRITE TO ME? But thats going to take days.....weeks....!

Ahhh!!

So, here I am - sitting around fretting about the results. Everyday running to the letter box to collect the post to find another day has passed and no sign of the letter.
Waiting has to be the worst thing in the world.

Anyway - no news is good news, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment